Do you hate getting electrically shocked during the winter? Too bad you’re not Rajmohan Nair, an Indian man who is literally immune to electrocution.
Dubbed the ‘Electro Man’ on the History Channel’s premier reality series, “Stan Lee’s Superhumans,” Rajmohan has the superhuman ability to conduct large currents of electricity without suffering any bodily harm whatsoever.
Just watch below as exposed wires are wrapped around him and then powered. The electricity flows from the plug, through Rajmohan, and to a lightbulb and, later on, a hotplate.
Note that when he’s in the process of conducting, he for some odd reason cannot see—as his eyes become glazed over.
Please do not try any of this at home. Rajmohan is a rarity, as most humans cannot safely conduct such high levels of electricity. If you were to do this at home, you would most likely die. In fact, according to host Daniel Smith, Rajmohan is approximately 10-times more resistant to electricity than the average human.
"Some individuals, it is true, are more special. This is natural selection. It begins as a single individual born or hatched like every other member of their species. Anonymous. Seemingly ordinary. Except they're not. They carry inside them the genetic code that will take their species to the next evolutionary rung. It's destiny."
– Mohinder Suresh
HAHA this is from heroes!
Electrocution means death by means of electricity (as a parallel to execution). Are you saying the is immune to death?
If there is any truth in this story, he is immune to electric shocks to a higher level than most people, but not to electrocution.
DANG! That is awesome stuff! Perhaps he's really a Pikachu in disguise! 🙂 hehehe
I hope he finds a woman who is also resistant to electric current (or have some other special ability) and have babies with her. It would be interesting to see what "powers" their offspring will have.
Enter text right here!
No doubt because of high body resistance Mr. Rajgopal Nair doesn’t receive shock, but then how come current flows through his body having very high resistance or as good as insulator measuring 1.2 Mega-ohms??……..really beyond our understanding..