A college student was so worried about his expenses he refused to turn on his air conditioner, even when he noticed it was hot enough to over heat his computer.

computerkitty1.jpg

20 year old Wu, a student from Shanghai, decided instead to take off the computer case around his CPU to help cool it off.

His sweaty legs came into contact with the computer’s wiring and electrocuted him. Medical examiners found bruises on his legs and blood in his nostrils confirming death by electrocution.

(Shanghai Daily)

孫子
Sun Tzu has spent about 7 years in Asia traveling through Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Korea. A true fan of everything that is weird and strange, he decides in the end what is displayed and published on this site. Sun has previous experience writing for numerous print mags such as XLR8R, URB, and Movement Magazine.
孫子