You often hear of stories how a cell phone can harm people who have heart problems and use pacemakers or that there is radiation in the airwaves that effect the brain. Rarely do you actually consider your cell phone would explode on you.

That is exactly what happened to poor Cai.

“Right after I powered on the cell phone and pressed the button it exploded. My nipple got burned so badly from the explosion”.

20 year-old Cai paid $50 for a second hand cell phone and followed the instruction that the battery needs to be fully charged before use.

Next morning he got out the bed, couldn’t wait to try out his new toy, right after he powered on and he began to press a few buttons, it exploded.

Cai wasn’t wearing any clothing at the time, his left chest got badly burned including his nipple. The cell phone was some “Made in China” local brand with cheap quality and the battery wasn’t even safety certified.

An office girl also bought a similar new cell phone and it exploded as well, her nose was hurt so badly she ended up having to be hospitalized and might need a plastic surgery later.

China is famous for cheap products which are often are fake, imitation and even dangerous.

These types of underground factories are everywhere and the government is not regulating it enough.

Check out our previous posts for fake eggs and a brick satellite receiver. You might fine these “Made in China” stories are humorous and unbelievable.

(苹果日报 )

Sun Tzu has spent about 7 years in Asia traveling through Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Korea. A true fan of everything that is weird and strange, he decides in the end what is displayed and published on this site. Sun has previous experience writing for numerous print mags such as XLR8R, URB, and Movement Magazine.