- humanfacefish - Read More → . . . . .
- transformer3.jpg - Read More → . . . . .
- Veggie-KitKat - Read More → . . . . .
- India-Bottled-Water - Read More → . . . . .
- Fastest-Bra-Remover-Woman - Read More → . . . . .
- Sayaka Isoyama (2) - Read More → . . . . .
- monkey taking care of puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- China's Monster Big Space-Bred Pumpkin - Read More → . . . . .
- panties1 - Read More → . . . . .
- City to Potty Train All Residents - Read More → . . . . .
If anything, North Korea is but a façade of synchronized showoffs — from an arsenal of perfectly aligned missiles to neatly Photoshopped pictures of wailing crowds during the funeral of late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.
And of course, there are the kids, playing actual-sized guitars that look visually disproportionate to the children’s fragile body frames, but are acoustically pleasant in all sense.
Although we cannot confirm the video’s authenticity, as to whether or not it really shows off North Korean talents, its theme and flawless presentation seems well-aligned with what North Korea wants to project to the entire world: that it is a nation as perfect as its leaders want it to be.
Watch the full video below.
Latest posts by Lem (see all)
- A Must-Watch: McDonald’s Ice Cream Prank - July 22, 2014
- 3-D Printer on Bicycle Turns Waste into Works of Art - April 29, 2014
- WTF! Korean ‘Instructor’ Teaches How to Swear in English - April 14, 2014
Nowhere in the world does political idolatry reach the bizarre levels that […]Posted onDecember 29, 2013
What’s more terrifying than being swallowed by the earth? Maybe being caught […]Posted onDecember 29, 2013
Not all Chinese businesspeople are willing to spend money on professional translation. […]Posted onDecember 29, 2013
Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, is also heaven for fetish-lovers. […]Posted onDecember 29, 2013
Customers at the Jeju Island restaurant in Zhengzhou, in China’s Henan Province, are […]Posted onDecember 29, 2013
Error: Invalid or expired token.