Children are very cute. Displaying their talents makes them even cuter and more amazing.
A prodigy is defined as a highly talented child. Usually, people are discovered and labeled as prodigies during childhood.
People can be geniuses not only in music, but also in other forms of art, as well as math, logic, and even language. Child prodigies usually are more advanced than other children, and sometimes they even outperform adults.
With the inborn talent and an appropriate support system, a child can maximize his or her potential in just a short amount of time.
Child prodigies and their exemplary skills have been wowing people all over the world. Here is a compilation of child prodigies across Asia.
1) Yeyeong Jin
2) Some North Korean child prodigies
3) Moshe Kai
5) Shuan Hern Lee
6) Shinyoung Parkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2MmGBwj3c&feature=related
7) Dhanat Plewtianyingthawee
8) Yoo Ye Eun
9) Justin Yu
10) Sungha Junghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xwD-tKyjg
11) Siv Ching
12) Ainan Celeste Cawley
13) An 8-year-old pianist
14) A 5-year-old Japanese pianist