- Mizuki Horii (35) - Read More → . . . . .
- okonomiyaki3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Love Blooms in Shanghai’s IKEA - Read More → . . . . .
- black-burger - Read More → . . . . .
- yamada208x284 - Read More → . . . . .
- Mai in kimono legs extending - Read More → . . . . .
- "Luck Fee" enrages customer - Read More → . . . . .
- Shanghai’s Annual Pillow-fighting Event: Let Loose and…Laugh - Read More → . . . . .
- Ex-Con's Love for Prison - Read More → . . . . .
- Man Torches Venue to Delay Wedding - Read More → . . . . .
They say practice makes perfect. What if you were told to practice your own suicide?
Unfortunately for a 13-year-old Japanese boy, he was forced to do so daily. Bullied, the boy, whose name was not released, was forced to practice his own suicide. Then, eventually, he really did take his own life.
The teenager jumped from an apartment building in Otsu, central Japan. He was found dead last October 11, lying lifeless near his home.
After the incident, the school received bomb threats.
A local police officer said, “The school called police Monday after receiving a threat in the mail, which demanded pupils and teachers involved in the bullying to publicly apologize.”
A number of students witnessed how the boy was bullied.
Witnesses said that he was beaten in a washroom, and forced to shoplift, put a dead sparrow in his mouth, and even eat dead bees.
Just imagine what the poor boy had to endure every day.
They even said that their teacher knew about the problem, but did not take actions to stop the bullying.
The boy’s parents are trying to sue three students, their parents, and the Otsu Municipal Government, amounting to almost 77.2 million yen (approximately US$966,235).
Latest posts by Renz Baxa (see all)
- Indian Man Builds a Mini Taj Mahal Memorial for His Late Wife - July 10, 2013
- Indian Students Create Hightech Anti-Rape Lingerie - July 8, 2013
- Rape Victim Threatened with Stoning if Charges Not Dropped - July 4, 2013
The YouTube video below shows an elephant causing a ruckus inside a […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
In a regular soccer game, all you need is a field, a […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
In order to make the restaurant look classy, a Chinese restaurant owner […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
This picture that surfaced and went viral online shows a “blue man” […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
Hermit crabs are usually found with shells on their backs, which are […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012