- Hindu Couple Ties the Knot 70 Ft. Above Land - Read More → . . . . .
- transformer3.jpg - Read More → . . . . .
- Veggie-KitKat - Read More → . . . . .
- graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Fastest-Bra-Remover-Woman - Read More → . . . . .
- China's Monster Big Space-Bred Pumpkin - Read More → . . . . .
- Aki Hoshino (102) - Read More → . . . . .
- India-Bottled-Water - Read More → . . . . .
- monkey taking care of puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- china's invisible bikes 4 - Read More → . . . . .
They say practice makes perfect. What if you were told to practice your own suicide?
Unfortunately for a 13-year-old Japanese boy, he was forced to do so daily. Bullied, the boy, whose name was not released, was forced to practice his own suicide. Then, eventually, he really did take his own life.
The teenager jumped from an apartment building in Otsu, central Japan. He was found dead last October 11, lying lifeless near his home.
After the incident, the school received bomb threats.
A local police officer said, “The school called police Monday after receiving a threat in the mail, which demanded pupils and teachers involved in the bullying to publicly apologize.”
A number of students witnessed how the boy was bullied.
Witnesses said that he was beaten in a washroom, and forced to shoplift, put a dead sparrow in his mouth, and even eat dead bees.
Just imagine what the poor boy had to endure every day.
They even said that their teacher knew about the problem, but did not take actions to stop the bullying.
The boy’s parents are trying to sue three students, their parents, and the Otsu Municipal Government, amounting to almost 77.2 million yen (approximately US$966,235).
Latest posts by Renz Baxa (see all)
- Indian Man Builds a Mini Taj Mahal Memorial for His Late Wife - July 10, 2013
- Indian Students Create Hightech Anti-Rape Lingerie - July 8, 2013
- Rape Victim Threatened with Stoning if Charges Not Dropped - July 4, 2013
Nowhere in the world does political idolatry reach the bizarre levels that […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
What’s more terrifying than being swallowed by the earth? Maybe being caught […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
Not all Chinese businesspeople are willing to spend money on professional translation. […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, is also heaven for fetish-lovers. […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
Customers at the Jeju Island restaurant in Zhengzhou, in China’s Henan Province, are […]Posted onJuly 22, 2012
Error: Invalid or expired token.