42 Things Uniquely Chinese
Going to China anytime soon? See how many of these things you can find:
1. A baby getting its picture taken with a live tiger
2. Crocodiles sold at Wal-Mart
3. Sharks also sold at Wal-Mart
4. Racks of meat at Wal-Mart
5. These things also sold at Wal-Mart. Can you identify them?
6. Who needs an iPod if you have this? And it has surround sound.
7. A ping pong paddle-shaped hotel
8. A really crowded water park
9. A swimming pool that contains more human than water
10. A really crowded beach
11. God with valilla (I don’t know what it is, but I bet it’s yummy!)
12. Um…I think I’ll pass.
13. Will this make me more knowledgeable?
14. Old world meets the new world
16. I am sure this will not become a fad.
17. Now we know why there are no rich authors in China.
18. What are his powers?
19. I don’t know what this is.
20. What did the chicken win?
21. First there was Starbucks, and then…
22. Does it bark, too? Roll over? Play dead?
23. The most exotic creatures in all the world!
24. They sure do love their pandas.
25. Is this amazing, or just plain stupid?
26. KFG, anyone?
27. After Obama’s last term, he should work here.
28. A ride with an attitude, and leopard print.
29. Some people are truly passionate about their food.
30. Just like the truck, is this amazing or stupid?
31. Harry Potter’s favorite attraction in China
33. No, thanks.
34. Banana Baby?!
35. Now, what would the real Donald Duck say?
36. This man obviously works in a circus.
37. Statues of really old normal people
38. What the heck is that?
39. Excuse me?
40. Latex is so old school…
41. Winged cats!
42. Gymnast pigs